Sunday, April 17, 2011

a few of my favorite things...lately.

these are a few of my favorite things lately, they're ever changing, but some things that need to permeate my life right now.
or i may go crazy.

1. painting. i've been slacking lately. jairus, my future nephew will be getting something his auntie nattie made him.
if i have anything to say about it.
2. the beach. im going today. pray for my time spent in the word.
and my time spent in the sun. i'm peeling from last week.
don't tell my mother.
she's worried i'm going to get skin cancer.
3. a favorite blogger of mine. her name is kelle hampton, she has two daughters and two sons, and they are all so precious. their life is filled with adventures, gorgeous pictures, and a beautiful youngster with down syndrome, that i just wanna steal because she is so darn cute. blogger of the week alert.
click here to enjoy the small things.
you're going to be so happy you did.
enjoy. love you guys.
go outside.
its gorgeous.
unless of course wherever you live isn't gorgeous.
in that case stay inside.

prepare yourself for a beach adventure coming soon. ill let you know how my skin goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a sister, a daughter, a student, an aspiring museum exhibit developer, an Auntie Nattles to two precious babes, and a Nanny Nats to others. Above all, I am a Christ-follower. A sister, a friend, a lover, a possession, a daughter, and a woman, redeemed and accepted by the gracious and forever love of Christ. The purpose of this blog is to illustrate the latter and paint a picture for you and I to recognize and enjoy the mysterious, glorious, and timely wonders of the Lord among you all. Then Joshua said to the people, "Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do wonders among you." Joshua 3:5

Blog Archive