Monday, April 4, 2011

beloved.

---this video changed my life--- here are the words to it.

don't be discouraged, don't ever be discouraged, there's just no reason to ever be discouraged
this is not how useful we can become...it is about being conformed to the image of Christ
God is not served by human hands as though he needed something from us...the great goal of God is not to make us successful servants...the great goal of God is to make us more like Jesus Christ
God will not allow your source to be anything but Him and Grace.
you can do nothing...absolutely everything depends on Him.
i know i am deeply, eternally, and perfectly loved. 
the greatest act of faith for me is to look in the mirror of God's word to see all my faults all my sin all my shortcomings and to believe that God loves me exactly as He says He does.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a sister, a daughter, a student, an aspiring museum exhibit developer, an Auntie Nattles to two precious babes, and a Nanny Nats to others. Above all, I am a Christ-follower. A sister, a friend, a lover, a possession, a daughter, and a woman, redeemed and accepted by the gracious and forever love of Christ. The purpose of this blog is to illustrate the latter and paint a picture for you and I to recognize and enjoy the mysterious, glorious, and timely wonders of the Lord among you all. Then Joshua said to the people, "Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do wonders among you." Joshua 3:5

Blog Archive